Click here for a downloadable pdf.
Kellie VanHorn is an award-winning author of inspirational romance and romantic suspense. She has college degrees in biology and nautical archaeology, but she’s always found her sense of adventure most satisfied by a great story. When not writing, Kellie can be found teaching her four children, camping, baking, and gardening. She lives with her family in west Michigan.
Kellie is a member of Romance Writers of America and American Christian Fiction Writers. She’s a 2022 and double 2020 HOLT Medallion finalist, 2019 Golden Heart® finalist, 2018 Daphne du Maurier award winner (unpublished), and double 2018 Genesis semi-finalist.
Kellie is represented by Ali Herring of Spencerhill Associates.
Newest Release (June 28, 2022):
(Click the book cover for buy links and blurb)
ISBN-13 (paperback): 978-1335555137
ISBN-13 (ebook): 978-0369716743
Publisher: HarperCollins/ Harlequin Love Inspired Suspense
Page count: 224
The Suspense Squad video interview – Kellie VanHorn – Buried Evidence
The Romantic Side of Suspense podcast with Sarah Hamaker – Ep. 56 How the Setting Got Kellie VanHorn into Writing
Four Foxes, One Hound blog – Guest Author: Kellie VanHorn and Buried Evidence
Inkwell Inspirations blog – BURIED EVIDENCE by Kellie VanHorn Interview with Trixi Oberembt
Sample INterview Questions:
- What inspired you to start writing? When did you know you wanted to be an author?
- What’s your favorite thing about writing romantic suspense?
- Where do you find your ideas?
- What was the publishing journey like for you? How long did it take to get published?
- How much do you write each day? Do you have any specific routines you follow, or a favorite place to work?
- What’s something unique about you readers don’t know?
- What other hobbies or interests do you have besides writing?
- What was your favorite part about writing HUNTED IN THE WILDERNESS? The hardest part?
- Which character was your favorite to write? Why?
- Why did you decide to set the story in the Cascades?
- How did you do the research for this book?
- What do you hope readers take away from the story?